WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Publishing Web Based Application via ICA protocol

From: Justin Clarke <justin () justinclarke com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:18:44 -0400

I have seen this type of deployment many times in the financial services sector. The biggest problem in this case is the use of Citrix - if misconfigured this can lead to someone being able to break out into the operating system of Citrix, and then whereever they can get from there (potentially allowing someone onto an Intranet or something).

My 2c