WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: NTLM and man-in-the-middle proxies not working

From: "Amit Klein (AKsecurity)" <aksecurity () hotpop com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 16:34:28 +0200

On 22 Sep 2005 at 8:50, lists () dawes za net wrote:

Quoting "Amit Klein (AKsecurity)" <aksecurity () hotpop com>:

WebScarab did not (and does not currently) set the "Proxy-Support" header
mentioned below, so there seems to be some inconsistency here.

Yes, this is pretty weird. We definitely have inconsistent reports from credible sources.
Perhaps this has something to do with the seurity zone? or some obscure configuration of
IE? I think Raymond is in a good position to find out, because he experiences both phenoma
(if I understand correctly).

-Amit