WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Chroot jails

From: "Craig Wright" <cwright () bdosyd com au>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 05:55:05 +1000

Hi

Like everything - they have been broken at one time or another, patch issues as they arrise and this will cover most
things. A Good implementation will help further.

People find overflows in code from time to time, we have to patch from time to time - this does not mean to not do
this, just like everything else... vigilance is the key

Craig