WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Administrivia: OWASP Top Ten Development

From: Andrew van der Stock <vanderaj () greebo net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:54:17 +1000

(Full disclosure: I am an active participant in OWASP)

There has been valuable discussion on OWASP Top Ten and so on. Some of the issues, such as taxonomy and so on are valuable and interesting in their own right.

However, specific development posts for the document should move to the OWASP Top 10 mail list. This in part is for list volume and focus, and in part will allow list members who sadly cannot participate in the open source process to stay here without tainting themselves.

I will continue approving posts for the time being, but please consider moving the discussion across to OWASP's mail lists.

thanks,
Andrew