WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: OWASP Top Ten - dev process

From: Jeff Robertson <Jeff.Robertson () DigitalInsight com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 21:56:46 -0400

Admitting that I helped get this line of thinking rolling, is the top ten
really the place to tell people how to "build software" (especially
enterprise class)? There are entire bookshelves at Barnes and Noble about
that.

In the world of free stuff on you can read on the Internet, there are places
like Joel on Software and c2.com and so on and so on.

My point is, I hope I didn't start too much with my grumbling.