WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Reminder: 2nd US OWASP AppSec Conference - Oct 11-12 - Near DC

From: "Dave Wichers" <dave.wichers () aspectsecurity com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 16:30:48 -0400

I wanted to let everyone know that the schedule for the conference is close to complete and is now available on the OWASP site at: http://www.owasp.org/conferences/appsec2005dc/schedule.html. We have added Ira Winkler as a keynote speaker for the 2nd day and fully fleshed out the agenda (except for one slot I'm still working on). Due to the number of speakers, the conference will have two simultaneous tracks for most of both days. Check out the schedule for details.

Note: Preregistration is available through Sept 9th. On the 10th, the conference fee will increase by $50. You also might want to make your hotel reservations early as the hotel might fill up. The discounted hotel rate is only guaranteed for those who register prior to Sept 10th.

Also, the training course in particular is filling up fast. So if you are interested in the training day on Oct 10, the day before the conference, please be sure to register early to make sure you can reserve a space.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you all there!

-Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: Dave Wichers