WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Securing PDF file on a Website

From: Paul Laudanski <zx () castlecops com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 17:37:10 -0400 (EDT)

There is always the possibility of running mod_securid to interface
ACE/Server with Apache, and let your users login with their keyfobs.

On 23 Jul 2005 echow () videotron ca wrote:

Is there a way that I can add access to a pdf file to a website in a
secure way? What I was thinking was to require user name and password to
access this very confidential file. I was also thinking about requiring
the use of tokens and/or certificates.

--
Paul Laudanski, Microsoft MVP Windows-Security
CastleCops(SM), http://castlecops.com

________ Information from Computer Cops, L.L.C. ________

  part000.txt - is OK
http://castlecops.com