WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: SOAP Debugger - a simple, generic SOAP client

From: "Sverre H. Huseby" <shh () thathost com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 22:57:27 +0200

[Chuck]

|   I was looking for web service tools and I came across SOAP
|   Debugger, available at http://shh.thathost.com/pub-java/.  Has
|   anyone used it?

Well, eh, I've used it.

|   But, before I did any work on it, I wanted to check to see if
|   there is anything else better already out there.  Anyone know of
|   anything?

If I remember correctly, someone told me that Visual Studio .NET had
something like that.  I don't have Visual Studio (I'm a GNU/Linux
user), so I don't know, but you should probably check it out.

Let me add that "my program" isn't actually my program.  Most of the
work is done by Axis.  I just added a quick and dirty GUI on top of
the example command-line client.  And I've never even been a GUI
programmer.  So there you go.  :-)

Sverre.

--
shh () thathost com               My web security book: Innocent Code
http://shh.thathost.com/       http://innocentcode.thathost.com/