WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Article - A solution to phishing

From: Joseph Miller <joseph () tidetamerboatlifts com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 08:51:50 -0500

Exon,
Would you happen to have that script available?  If many people had access to
this script it could possibly cause DDoS and severely limit spammers.  I
would, of course, not necessarily recommend this particular action because of
the legal implications, so I must say, "We could use this as a possible
threat to illegal spammers".  Thanks for the info.

- -Joseph