WebApp Sec mailing list archives

New WebScarab release

From: Rogan Dawes <discard () dawes za net>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 15:39:47 +0200

[Please note the obfuscated reply address if you wish to contact me]

Hi folks,

I have made a new release of WebScarab, mainly containing some minor usability tweaks, but also fixing a couple of small bugs.

Most notably, WebScarab remembers the size of conversation windows when they are resized and moved, and open future windows the same way. (This is not persistent across invocations, however. The first conversation window will always be the default size, as will subsequent ones until you resize one)

It also attempts to remember the preferred tab for editing/viewing the requests and responses. So, for example, if you last used the RAW tab, it attempts to select it automatically in future invocations.

You can get the latest release at <https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=64424&package_id=61823>

As always, bug reports and other communication is welcomed at owasp-webscarab AT lists.sourceforge.net

Regards,

Rogan
--
Rogan Dawes

*ALL* messages to discard () dawes za net will be dropped, and added
to my blacklist. Please respond to "lists AT dawes DOT za DOT net"