WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: [Owasp-dotnet] Beretta and Portal

From: Dinis Cruz <dinis () ddplus net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 13:50:10 +0000

On Beretta:

- I had the first meeting with Mauro in London (7th October) where we brainstormed about the Beretta project and made some plans on how to move forward. - Following that meeting Mauro as created one document with some additional ideas - I have also be AWOL on this so I haven't done much (translation: I haven't written down the ideas that I have for this project, which is quite frustrating since I now have a very clear idea of how the whole system could work together) - But, I had the time to convince my company to purchase (i.e. subscribe) to a dedicated server for this project. This is now fully installed and configured on the domain name http://www.fosbbwas.net/ (don't look, there is nothing there). - Also, apart from Mauro there as been very little participation from the community, which is a bit of an issue (but I know that this will improve once we have some demo versions out).

On the portal code:

- I am waiting for OWASP's .Net server :)

Best regards

Dinis Cruz

Mark Curphey wrote:

Guys,

I have been AWOL but any progress to report with Beretta or the portal code
?