WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: RSA vs. Versigin. How do I choose?

From: "Ronald Smith" <Ronald.Smith () assurant com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:36:05 -0500

From the non- technical perspective...
You may want to consider which company is better recognized by your
customers.
Right or wrong name/company recognition sometimes goes a long way when
user perceptions & product recognition affect your business.

"GUY MONTGOMERY" <kamelmont () msn com> 9/14/2004 12:01:27 PM >>>
Good day,
I am in the process of implementing a PKI system for my organization.
would like to hear some thoughts and opinions on which CA I should use
obtain my certificates. Should I use Versign or RSA?  Are there any
known
pros and cons for each?  Any insight, information or links to resources
that
would help me gain a better understanding of my option would be greatly

appreciated.

Thanks and have a good day

Guy Montgomery
kamelmont () msn com
703.851.3295
A Leader is one who Serves...

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, forwarding or other use of
this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof.

Thank you.