WebApp Sec mailing list archives

OWASP Guide v2 - Peer Review of Security Techniques

From: Adrian Wiesmann <awiesmann () swordlord org>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 17:25:53 +0200

Hello

Today we released the first alpha of our Guide v2. This is a release to
allow a peer review of the first finished section named "Security
Techniques".

You can find the first alpha release at this URL:

<https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=64424&package_id=
62287&release_id=251946>

(Note: it may take a few hours for all the SourceForge mirrors to pick up
the documents)

Please direct all your corrections and error reports to me directly. It is
the meaning that many eyes should make faults fade.

Please do only direct "discussion starters" to the maillist so the list is
not flooded with error reports (Please also do not send me a copy of a
message sent to the list for I am subscribed as well and will get the
message this way).

Thanks for your time and help.

Regards,
Adrian