WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: query: switching b/n secure and non-secure mode

From: "Auri Rahimzadeh" <auri () auri net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:53:56 -0500

That's a dialog box that comes up and says "you are about to be transferred
to an insecure connection from a secure connection". There's a checkbox that
says "Don't tell me this again" (or similar) and then it switches that
option. I wouldn't be surprised if a number of admins turned it off thinking
it a nuisance.

Best,

-Auri