WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: AppSec 2004

From: "Jeff Williams" <jeff.williams () owasp org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 15:34:39 -0400

I'd like to add my thanks to everyone who participated. I was extremely
encouraged by all the ideas and discussions about application security and
OWASP's role.

Many people offered (on behalf of their company) to make documentation and
tools freely available through OWASP.  This is a fantastic way to contribute
and help OWASP succeed. If you have materials that would be useful to a wide
audience, won't you please consider contributing them?

To all the people who were interested in the Validation and Web Services
projects, we're going to investigate starting projects.  Please follow up
with me directly if you're interested in participating in these efforts.

Thanks again for all your efforts in supporting OWASP.

--Jeff

Jeff Williams
The OWASP Foundation
http://www.owasp.org