WebApp Sec mailing list archives

OWASP Testing Guide Part Two call for volunteers

From: Daniel <daniel () deeper co za>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 19:08:36 +0100

Hey all,

OWASP would like to officially announce a open call for volunteers for
the second phase of the Web Application Security Testing Framework
Project.
(http://www.owasp.org/documentation/testing)

Version two of the guide will focus on the methods used to test web
applications for various security weaknesses.
We are looking for people with relevant skills in web application
testing and penetration testing and the ability to write up guides on
using those skills. If you don't mind contributing technical documents
and meeting deadlines, drop me a mail with a little bit of background
info and also the area's you feel you have something to contribute to.

Cheers,

Daniel Cuthbert