WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Web App URL Scanner

From: "Brian Pomeroy" <lunar () voicenet com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:59:39 -0400

Nikto is a more powerful version of a similar Perl script called Whisker.
In addition to what's been said about Nikto, it also offers the creation of
a neat output file, and has a built-in updating feature allowing it to
refresh its database with the latest vulnerabilities.

Brian Pomeroy
e-Transformation / e-Medicine Center
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
http://www.chop.edu/