WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Training for web developers?

From: "Jeff Williams @ Aspect" <jeff.williams () aspectsecurity com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:11:33 -0500

Mark,

We offer a two day course (at your facility) specifically focused on
changing the way developers think about writing code.  We start by teaching
how HTTP really works, something many web developers don't fully understand.
The course includes many hands on exercises and tools to help developers
realize that their code is easy to trick into doing unintended things. We go
far beyond the OWASP Top Ten, and include many other common vulnerability
areas. We use examples from many programming languages, especially Java, to
explain how these vulnerabilities happen.

--Jeff

Jeff Williams
Aspect Security
http://www.aspectsecurity.com