WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Looking for a POST statement Sniffer

From: Ivan Ristic <ivanr () webkreator com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 02:07:41 +0100

It's been a long time since I've required the ability to sniff POST
statements and the application I used many time ago has since died on my
last machine (I think I used the proxy server included in one of Compuware's
QA testing suite products to catch URL POST Statements).

Ideally I'm looking for a free and reliable method of achieving this! If you
guys could recommend something suitable to me this would be much
appreciated.

  You did not say which web server you were using but you can
  configure mod_security (on Apache, of course) to log full request
  details, including the POST data, to a file.

--
ModSecurity (http://www.modsecurity.org)
[ Open source IDS for Web applications ]