WebApp Sec mailing list archives

OWASP Survey 2003

From: Mark Curphey <mark () curphey com>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 10:03:13 -0400 (EST)

Last year we created the OWASP Top Ten, a document designed to create awareness with management level executives about
the most important web application vulnerabilities. The document received significant press attention, was downloaded
many thousands of times and was recommended reading by the Federal Trade Commission.

A year has passed by and we are undertaking an effort to update and extend the OWASP Top Ten. This years survey will
significantly extend the Top Ten work of last year to not only validate the OWASP Top Ten, but also examine the wider
state of the web security industry. The results of the survey will be compiled into a "Web Application Security Trends,
2003" survey report. Many industry professionals will have already received a copy of the survey via email, but we
would like your opinions as well. You can download a copy here

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/owasp/OWASPWebSecuritySurvey2003.rtf?download

Submissions must be returned no later than September 12th, 2003.