WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Existing XSS filters

From: "Tim Greer" <chatmaster () charter net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 12:36:25 -0700

The Perl module could use a bit of work. A good start, it would be good to
expand on it. Perhaps I'll contact Nick and see if he'd like for me to
contribute (some ideas/code) to it in an effort to get it to the point where
it's a complete solution. I've not checked on the PHP one, want any
assistance?
--
Regards,
Tim Greer  chatmaster () charter net