Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Announcement: New SecurityFocus Mailing Lists

From: Dave McKinney <dm () securityfocus com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 08:44:15 -0600

(forwarding this announcement to vuln-dev)

All,

As a result of the poll conducted on the existing SecurityFocus mailing
lists, we identified a need from the security community for new discussion
forums related to distinct areas of topic.

We are pleased to announce the addition of 5 new lists on SecurityFocus:

        * Phishing & BotNets
        * Real Cases
        * Binary Analysis
        * Wireless Security
        * Policy, Standards, Regulations & Compliance

--
Dave McKinney
Symantec

keyID: BF919DD7
key fingerprint = 494D 6B7D 4611 7A7A 5DBB  3B29 4D89 3A70 BF91 9DD7