Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Help on hardware flaws

From: GuidoZ <uberguidoz () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 17:52:04 -0700

That's a pretty broad request unfortunately. What hardware are you
looking for? What type of vulnerability? What type of system (Windows,
Unix, Linux, etc or Router, Hub, Switch, etc or NAS, USB, or anything
else)?

I'm sure there are resources available, however more specifics are
needed before links or general ideas can be provided. =)

--
Peace. ~G