Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: iis 5 %00 null weirdness

From: Chris Katscher <spatch3 () yahoo com>
Date: 11 Feb 2004 21:17:33 -0000

I have no idea what is going on with this "vulnerability" but I can't find anything about it on Microsoft's site.  They
either don't know about it or are trying to keep it quiet.  I will say this, scammers REALLY know about it.  I have
gotten two scam emails in the past few weeks using this vulnerability.

Here: