Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

ms03-049 sp1a and sp0 now working.

From: "wirepair" <wirepair () roguemail net>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 12:03:25 -0800

Thanks to Dave Aitel for suggesting there is a difference between how sp1 and sp0 processes unicode strings. Unfortunately this means you need to specify which SP level the remote host is. Does anyone know a way of requesting an XP machine return a unicode string? Maybe this way I can read in the string and determine which sp level its at and make my code automatically detect and use the correct formatting. Thanks,
-wire

http://sh0dan.org/files/0349.cpp
http://sh0dan.org/files/0349.exe
--
Visit Things From Another World for the best
comics, movies, toys, collectibles and more.