Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: ms03-049 exploit xp sp0

From: <dave () immunitysec com>
Date: 13 Nov 2003 21:28:11 -0000

I didn't run into this problem in my version of the (XP SP1) attack, btw. Perhaps if you feel squeezed you can simply
make your string bigger?

Most curious is the Unicode encoding differences between SP0 and SP1. Maybe something there is your problem?

Dave Aitel
Immunity, Inc.
http://www.immunitysec.com/CANVAS/