Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: mirc32 6.0x crash when resolving dns.

From: "at4r ins4n3" <at4r () hotmail com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 04:52:33 +0200

I have tried to test this bug in several computers and I have not obtained
the same results. In some computers i was unable to crash mirc. The only
difference between the computers is that it were using different dns
servers.

I am currently using the following dns servers from my ISP
195.235.113.3
195.235.96.90
regards.

Andrés Tarascó Acuña