Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: win32 shellcoding

From: "Rahul Chander Kashyap" <rahul () nsecure net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 11:34:50 +0530

Hi,
There are loads of stuff available.
U might like to check out the following: (do a google search on the
following topics and u shall get
it)
"WindowsNT Buffer Overflow's From Start to Finish" by Jordan --> good place
to start off
"Win32 Buffer Overflows (Location, Exploitation and Prevention)" by Barnaby
Jack --> one of the good ones (but of course)
"Win32 Assembly Components"-->By the lsd group(very good)

Also don't forget to check out :
www.deepzone.org
www.harmonysecurity.com

This shud help u to write win shellcodes on ur own in a very short time.
Njoy!

Regards,

Rahul Kashyap
Software Developer,
nSecure Software (p) Ltd.
Bangalore-71
www.nsecure.net
Layered Defence

Hey people.

I've written exploits and shellcodes for *nix systems, but
cannot find any good articles about win32 shellcoding,
anyone willing to give me some help? An example maybe.
I am really focusing on the shellcode, not the exploit.