Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Sybase default passwords?

From: Kevin Finisterre <dotslash () snosoft com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 15:39:49 -0700

Thanks guys.... the user "DBA" with a pass of "SQL" worked for me on the latest version (8.0) ... I appreciate it.
-KF

On Monday, May 13, 2002, at 04:25 PM, Noam Rathaus wrote:

Finding:
http://www.sybase.com/content/1017066/EAServer_4_JetSpeed.pdf

Looks like the default username is dba and password is sql... but I might be
wrong...

Thanks
Noam Rathaus
http://www.BeyondSecurity.com