Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

RE: off by one exploits?

From: "John Adair" <J.Adair () SempermedUSA com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 18:50:27 -0500

eSafe Gateway(tm) has scanned this mail for viruses, vandals and
suspicious attachments and has found it to be CLEAN.

File: smime.p7s (2,256 bytes)
Encoding: Base64
Result: Clean.

Juliano's web-site has some great resources.

http://community.core-sdi.com/~juliano/

- - -
Opinions expressed do not necessarily represent the views of my
employer.

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged
or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, please telephone, fax or e-mail to the sender without delay.
Return this message or delete this message and any attachment from your
system as per our request. If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy this message or attachments or disclose the contents to
any other person.