Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: SSH2 Exploit?

From: H D Moore <sflist () digitaloffense net>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 07:56:15 -0600

This is a ssh1 crc32 auto-rooter, courtesy of incident response:

http://www.digitaloffense.net/autossh.tgz

You have 24 hours to grab a copy before I remove it. I have not checked the
contained binaries for trojans or virii yet, so please dont run them unless
you verify them yourself. An auto-rooter would not be created if the exploit
it used (x2) doesn't work...