Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: CSS implication

From: "Frog Man" <leseulfrog () hotmail com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 18:40:24 +0100

I'm not sure but I think that SSI can be used with CSS.
Then we can include file :<!--#include virtual="thefile"-->, execute commands <!--#exec cmd="/user/bin/perl/date"--> and execute CGI script <!--#exec cgi="cgi/cgi.cgi"-->.
If that's false, please say it to me.
Sorry for my bad englsih :)
frog-m@n