Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: hijacking TCP connections on FreeBSD

From: tide <tide () thunderchick com>
Date: 09 Jul 2002 20:14:59 +0200

I think I once read something about taking over tcp connections on
phrack.org but couldn't find the 'phile' anymore. link, anyone?
Judging from the document I just mentioned, one can take over every
alive tcp connection.

To just play man in the middle, have a look at
http://ettercap.sourceforge.net/

Not sure what you mean with 'on FreeBSD', though...