Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

RE: Query

From: TLR () portcullis-security com
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:27:40 +0100

I mean unloading the firewall altogether - The user wouldn't notive anything
happening (but that is really due to the web vulnerability I used as proof
of concept).

I think I am going to see what the vendor has to say before releasing any
more information. In this case it could be quite irresponsible of me to do
so, and quite devastating for users of the system. It could be just too
dangerous.

Don't worry, it will probably be released eventually. We are going to do
some research on other personal firewalls to see if the same can be
achieved.

Liam.