Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Vuln in Verisign PayFlow Link payment service

From: jon schatz <jon () divisionbyzero com>
Date: 03 Jan 2002 18:24:15 -0800

On Thu, 2002-01-03 at 16:12, Megan McRee wrote:
I would hate to see them change the way the current system of passing back
values works. Does anyone know of any other card processing services that
pass back variables to software/scripts in the same manner?

Verisign's PayFlowPro system is great. You get a c library, a Perl
module (via swig), and a documented api. This way, you can code the
processing into your system however you see fit. From a developer/admin
perspective, the idea of a simple post/response handling a cc
transaction scares the hell out of me...

-jon

--
jon () divisionbyzero com || www.divisionbyzero.com
gpg key: www.divisionbyzero.com/pubkey.asc