Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Administrivia: Greetings

From: Cade Cairns <cairnsc () securityfocus com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 16:32:58 -0600 (MDT)

Hello readers,

As you undoubtedly saw in an earlier post, Blue Boar will no longer be
moderating this mailing list.  As of today I have assumed that role.  For
those who are unfamiliar with me, I have been with SecurityFocus as a
threat analyst and programmer for well over a year.

I intend to improve this list over the coming weeks by keeping focus on
its sole purpose: the discussion of undeveloped security holes.  I also
hope to encourage more discussion and vulnerability disclosures in the
future, ideally making this list a useful source of information.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments you may have.

Sincerely,

Cade Cairns
Symantec Corporation
http://www.symantec.com/