Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: RE: Techniques for Vulneability discovery

From: LS <hydrax () netvision net il>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 21:05:31 +0200

I know what you mean. I wasn't suggesting blindly breaking on APIs
or library calls of course. I think in today's scene you need to use
both a disassembler and a debugger to get a good grasp of what
is going on.
A personal note: I've looked at so many programs before, my eyes can't
stand the sight of asm code anymore ;-)
I've learned quite a lot of things, but one of them is certain and that is
finding WHERE in the code user input is entered.. What is done with
it, is something else....

Lord Soth