Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: data stream bug still alive?

From: 3APA3A <3APA3A () SECURITY NNOV RU>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 10:38:31 +0400

Hello NDR113,

If  you  have  PHP pages handled by ISAPI filter it may be a
problem  oh  ISAPI  filter which comes with PHP 4. Check php
logs    -    if    PHP    is    called    on    request   to
http://www.server.com/file.php::$DATA  -  it's  PHP specific
problem.

--
~/ZARAZA
Êîãäà ïòè÷êà ïîãèáàåò îò îáæîðñòâà, åå íàíèçûâàþò íà âåðòåë.  (Ëåì)