Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re[2]: [ALERT] Remote File Execution By Web or Mail: Internet Explorer

From: Mariusz Mazur <mariusz () isn pl>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 16:58:40 +0100

On 2001-11-23 Ben Smee wrote the folowyng:

BS> is it just me or can you not conceive of anyway to protect yourself now
BS> that you do know about the problem?

BS> forewarned is forearmed.

Just that you can't think of a situation which doesn't allow me to
protect myself doesn't mean it doesn't exist (I'm not the admin of the
computer I use and I can't do anything about it).

And that is a general rule to be remembered by all those for non
disclosure.

--
Mariusz Mazur
"One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them"