Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: -= Unsek Tecnics =-

From: "Harmer, Michael" <MHarmer () MVG COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 11:19:39 -0500

to start a process in a higher priority use the start command. Look under
Start-Help-Reference-MC-DOS Commands-Start for more info.

Michael E. Harmer
Miller-Valentine Group
4000 Miller-Valentine Ct.
Dayton, OH 45439-1487
x804
mharmer () mvg com

In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
--Albert Einstein