Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: URGENT--Vulnerability Assessment Market

From: Dom De Vitto <dom () DEVITTO COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 21:44:23 -0000

And even in the physical protection market, how much security does
a widget need? One fat guard? Ten Armed guards?

Securicor and Vale seems to be doing very nicely....

Dom
  Dom De Vitto                              Secure Technologies Ltd.
  mailto:dom () devitto com                       Mob. +44 7971 589 201
  http://www.devitto.com                       Fax. +44 8700 548 750