Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Security contact for Novell

From: Jon Miner <miner () DOIT WISC EDU>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 12:58:17 -0600

* Richard Bartlett (richard () HACKERIMMUNITY COM) [010315 23:19]:
I have a possible DOS/resource exhaustion bug I'd like to pass on to Novell,
does anyone have a good address to report vulnerabilities to there?  I'm
hoping for an address which will acknowledge emails and hopefully give me
some feedback on the outlook for a fix.

security () novell com?

I'm pretty sure you won't recieve any feedback, I don't think I've ever
heard of anybody getting any..

jon

--
.Jonathan J. Miner------------------Division of Information Technology.
|miner () doit wisc edu                 University Of Wisconsin - Madison|

Odd that we think definitions are definitive.   :-)
             -- Larry Wall in <199702221943.LAA20388 () wall org>
                                                                 (123)