Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: TCSH problems?

From: Mike Duncan <duncan () randomtask net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 10:53:42 -0400 (EDT)

Solaris 8 default tcsh install (SUNWtcshS package)

bash-2.03# tcsh
# setenv HOME `perl -e 'print "/" x 10000'`
Abort (core dumped)
bash-2.03# ls -al core
-rw-------   1 root     other     493880 Jun  6 11:48 core
bash-2.03# uname -a
SunOS unknown 5.8 Generic_108528-03 sun4m sparc SUNW,SPARCstation-4