Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

POOR TITLE... master.cgi Re: PIX revealing Statics when hit with NMAP...

From: KF <dotslash () snosoft com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 06:55:46 -0400

I searched a bit on the net for master.cgi and there are several
possibilities...
can you perhaps paste the url you use to run your version of
master.cgi... a few cgi variables will help determine which one it is
that you use...
-Kevin Finisterre

John wrote:

I was wondering if anyone has any kind of contact for the vendor
of a CGI script named "master.cgi"? I'm sorry, but I don't have
any other details other than that. Thank you.

--
The events which transpired five thousand years ago;
Five years ago or five minutes ago, have determined