Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Valid characters on one o/s are invalid on another

From: Lincoln Yeoh <lyeoh () pop jaring my>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2001 16:34:10 +0800

Not sure if this is relevant, but I had an OpenBSD 2.8 bootdisk that would
blue screen some Windows 95 installations. Just stick it in, try to access
the floppy and voila blue screen. A pretty bad too - I had to reboot. Maybe
it's because antivirus software installed, then again maybe not.

Only found it mildly interesting - not much potential.

Cheerio,
Link.