Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Cons and Security Validation

From: Crispin Cowan <crispin () WIREX COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 15:56:47 -0800

We're trying to pick some conventions that have strong "capture the
flag" like games, to do some validation on our Immunix security
technologies, similar to the Type Enforcement machine that was at DefCon
last year.  We're already booked to go to DefCon this year, but we're
looking for another/sooner convention to go to for a warm-up.

Anyone have a recomendation for a security-oriented convention where we
could get some serious challenges to our security provisions?

Thanks,
    Crispin

--
Crispin Cowan, Ph.D.